I'm going to protest work!


So much for volunteering my precious time to fill in at work!!! I think it has caused unnecessary brain & mental damage. I'm too nice to say no, and I thought the extra hours would be nice BUT I thought wrong. I didn't think it was possible to run out of things to do at work or on the computer, but let me tell ya, it is!

I even asked 5 other girls at my work if they wanted to take my hours tonight but no one can. Convenient. I've already read two books, called companies to straighten out personal matters, assessed my finances, done misc. busy work, browsed ebay through & through, browsed wedding & event planning sites for inspiration, painted my nails, taken random breaks away from my desk, etc.....

NO MORE WORK! no more...I can't handle it....and yet, I have no choice but to still go to work. Well....I do....but then I'll be fired.

But, have no fear, I have found a solution to this problem!! I also know that the general manager is lenient and let's me do whatever I want if I ask, haha, SO...............I'm going to ask to leave a few hours earlier than I'm supposed to, and he will let me! I have so much power in this place it's ridiculous, but works great to my advantage!! :) Plus, in my defense, I work hard and do practically everything around here so I don't feel so bad....

MANIPULATION WORKS WONDERS! (I know, sounds bad, but just being honest here)

2 comments:



Sweet Goodbye said...

do not boast of the powers you have at work...i too have them, but boasting will will cause you to be jinxes or hexxed!! :p :p

tabi said...

Niners, I miss your blogging!! Please come back...as your oldest and wisest sister, I absolutely demand it! :)

Post a Comment