PICTURES!!!


I did a small photo shoot last month - nothing major, nothing crazy....and I'm still waiting to see my photos!! I'm SO unbelievably impatient I feel bad for my photographer because I've already asked her 3 times on the status. But I did get a sneak preview of some on her camera & they looked good!! :) Hopefully she doesn't get too annoyed and decides not to send them to me after all!

I don't really have a reason as to why I did a photo shoot considering I have no desire or plans to be a model or in the modeling world, but I guess it was just something to do for fun. You only live once right? Well there was one down-side to this whole adventure: at one point, some guy passing by on his really nice chopper just stopped and told us we could use it in our photos if we wanted....well, before I could be warned, I walked over to it and my leg accidentally brushed against the exhaust pipe, and BAM, just like that I had my skin peeled back and burned pretty badly!! It was nasty :( and now I have a big scar below my knee!

As for my sister's wedding this past weekend...her professional wedding photos turned out AMAZING! I loved her photographers!! I'm booking them for my wedding I've decided. The photos turned out so cute and fun...overall really well!! Oh..wait....except for maybe one....all of us bridesmaids and bride are smiling and somewhere in the middle of this shot, there MUST have been a huge crisis with one of the bouquets because not just ANYTHING could've caused such a look of disdain on that bridesmaid's face as she peered down at her flowers! That, or she just ate something real bad....guess we will never know! Too bad the photographer didn't "accidentally" photo-shop her out of the photo.....

0 comments:



Post a Comment